Untangle life’s tensions with
Here at Unravel Massage we believe in long-term restoration and growth as it manifests for each client. Like a potter’s wheel, our licensed massage therapist and certified cupping therapist McKenna helps center the clay so it can take a balanced form.
McKenna’s mission is to facilitate healing of stress and trauma by integrating multiple massage modalities, and comfortably teaming with local conventional and supplemental medicines to promote optimal health. They create a personalized treatment plan based on your own needs and idiosyncrasies.
last updated 2/16/23
- Our practitioner McKenna, LMT CCT has been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 with doses in 2021 on March 12th and April 10th, boosted November 10th, and bivalent-boostered September 16th 2022. They wear a KN-95 mask and a hair-cover for all sessions, have a HEPA air filter running in the room the entire work-day, as well as follow extensive cleaning procedures between patients.
- Masks are required for all Unravel Massage patients (except for medically exempted cases) for as long as mask use is recommended in healthcare spaces. The Well Within Collective no longer requires masking, so Unravel Massage can only guarantee masking of practitioner McKenna and their patients, not of other people in the building.
- All paperwork and payment is handled virtually (and therefore contactless) thru the Simple Practice Client Portal platform.
- More information of our risk-reduction procedures is available on our blog Untangling Tension.
What we believe in…
• Being informed and supportive to people of varied backgrounds, be it gender identity, race, accessibility, or sexuality.
• Providing therapeutically geared massage to all ages, including kids!
• Pursuing continuing education based on what will benefit our client base most.
• Complimenting holistic health care teams with therapeutically geared massage (instead of spa style relaxation massage)
• Recognizing the whole person health of our clients, and recovery comes from both an physical and emotional place.
• As a medical service provider, does not accept tips.
• Not charging additionally for different modalities (possible surcharge for additional materials such as aromatherapy oils)
• Supporting the YWCA by volunteering massage services and forwarding any donations from clients.
• Unfortunately, we can not accept insurance at this time, but are happy to provide information necessary to file your own claims. We do take HSA and FSA cards.