Untangle life’s tensions with
Here at Unravel Massage we believe in long-term restoration and growth as it manifests for each client. Like a potter’s wheel, we help center the clay so it can take a balanced form.
Our mission is to facilitate healing of stress and trauma by integrating multiple massage modalities, and comfortably teaming with local conventional and supplemental medicines to promote optimal health. We will create a personalized treatment plan based on your own needs and idiosyncrasies.
Mindfully Open During COVID-19
Unravel Massage is open and taking new clients. Our Licensed Massage Therapist McKenna has been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 since April 10th, 2021. Our practice is and has been above compliance with the Responsible Restart Ohio guidelines. Masks and all protection measures will still be utilized for maximizing safety to our patients and staff as long as the CDC recommends mask use in healthcare spaces. More information of our risk-reduction procedures is available on our blog Untangling Tension. You can expect an initial temperature screening before entry to the suite, requiring all clients to wear face-masks (unless you have a doctor’s note listing your medical exemption uploaded to your patient portal), and all paperwork and payment is handled virtually (and therefore contactless) thru the Simple Practice Client Portal platform.
What we believe in…
• Being informed and supportive to people of varied backgrounds, be it gender identity, race, or sexuality.
• Providing therapeutically geared massage to all ages, including kids!
• Pursuing continuing education based on what will benefit our client base most.
• Complimenting holistic health care teams with therapeutically geared massage (instead of spa style relaxation massage)
• Recognizing the whole person health of our clients, and recovery comes from both an physical and emotional place.
• As a medical service provider, does not accept tips.
• Not charging additionally for different modalities (possible surcharge for additional materials such as aromatherapy oils)
• Supporting the YWCA by volunteering massage services and forwarding any donations from clients.
• Unfortunately, we can not accept insurance at this time, but are happy to provide information necessary to file your own claims.
By appointment only
*immuno-compromised sessions available by request on Sundays and Thursdays.
- Sunday*: 11:30am – 4:30pm (last session at 2pm)
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10am – 6:30pm (last session at 4:15pm)
- Wednesday: 10am – 6pm (last session at 3:45pm)
- Thursday*: 10am – 6pm (last session at 3:45pm)
- Friday: 11am-7:30pm (last session at 5:15pm)
- Saturday: 10:30am-12:30pm
How to find us…
Suite #14 (upper floor)
1989 West 5th Ave, Marble Cliff, OH 43212
We share our studio with Balanced Chiropractic
There is a one-way parking lot behind the Arlington Building and the apartment building on Fernwood Ave. Please park on the side of the lot further away from Fernwood Ave and the bike rack.
Once you go down the cobbled steps you’ll reach a central courtyard. Take the stairway over by the Barber Shop and Olga’s Music School up to the second floor to our door for Unravel Massage, shared with Balanced Chiropractic.
Koda the Therapy Dog
Unravel Massage shares a space with Balanced Chiropractic, which means sometimes we have Koda the therapy dog in our waiting room space for comfort and cuddles.
If you have an allergy or aversion to dogs let us know ahead of time; Koda will understand! His first priority is a tie between emotional support and finding sunbeams to nap in.